COVID HYGIENE MEASURES
For your safe holiday
Dear guests. We want you to feel safe during your holiday at the ProFamily Hotel TOP and want you to enjoy your stay in all aspects. That’s why we have implemented hygiene measures, thanks to which we want to ensure your maximum safety. We have also adjusted the cancellation policy so that you can book your stay without worrying about losing your money. We will be honoured if we retain your loyalty.
- We disinfect the common areas several times a day – door knobs, handrails in the stairways, shared toilets and sinks, paper towel and soap dispensers, the playroom.
- Disinfectant is available in the common areas.
- We strive to maintain a distance of 2 meters between guests.
- Daily room cleaning, daily change of hand towels, change of bath towels on request.
- The room remains vacant 24 hours after each check-out.
- After each check-out, complete disinfection of the room – switches, knobs, controls, handles, mattresses.
- After a guest finishes a meal and leaves, we disinfect the table and everything made available to the guest during his/her meal.
- Breakfast is served à la carte.
Our entire staff are thoroughly trained in adhering to the strict hygiene measures and working procedures.
- In case of quarantine, covid-19 infection or the inability to be accommodated due to government measures, you may CHANGE THE DATE OF STAY AT NO EXTRA CHARGE .
- If the guest reports a change of date 14 days or more before the check-in date, he/she may CHANGE THE DATE OF STAY AT NO EXTRA CHARGE WITHOUT GIVING REASON (valid for one change per booking and date of stay until 31 March 2021.
The cancellation policy in its entirety can be found in the "Bookings" section at the bottom of the page.